Thursday, December 11, 2008

Again Homeopathy!


I often hate to post good thinks for fear that it "jinxes" us a bit.... I know...the Lord is above all of that. This is why I'm posting! Such good things are happening here at home! Caleb has come leaps and bounds in just a few short weeks. He is now talking in mostly complete sentences! He went from, "Play computer?" to "Mommy, Can I play computer please?" and waiting for a reply. He also will answer many more questions! All is really due to the Lord's working on Caleb's body, and allowing homeopathy to be a path which agrees with Caleb. I can't say enough about homeopathy...either sequential or classical homeopathy. We've seen amazing results with both, but lately with sequential.

This is our homeopath: http://www.homeopathy.com/clinic/ (Rudi Verspoor). Caleb has come leaps and bounds in 3 weeks! Just imagine what years of normal development could have done for him?! Thank you Lord for this time of growth! Whatever may come, I thank Him for this period of success!

P.S. Here's a picture of our Christmas cookies (gluten free of course!). They were so good, and no one realized they're gluten free! That's how good I'm getting at baking :) lol

No comments: